Tomahawk 10'8'' TH-325
Advanced Drop-Stitch Kayak
The TOMAHAWK is taking recreational inflatable kayak to a new level in rigidity, speed and shape. This kayak is designed for some of the most challenging paddling environment in the world and intended for the offshore and big lake kayak angler. Blending efficiency, stability, capacity and finesse, it's ideal for cruising with a light load but also has the volume needed for mediumlength trips.The TOMAHAWK is all about glide and speed. It's a lean boat that tracks well, yet will turn quickly enough, and returns to a stable position more readilythan other fast kayaks.
- Stable and Powerful: Tomahawk and Evolution is ideal for family outings. Features a high pressure DropStitch
- PVC hull structure and high pressure keel.
- Comfortable: High support dropstitch airseats, adjustable design offers comfort for hours of paddling.
- High Pressure Boat structure: Super tough and highpressure drop stitch PVC fabric. Inflatable bow and tail
- kneeintegrated for fast dividing water ability. Super fast and stable on the water.
- High back dropstitch air seats
- 3+2 multiple chambers for longdistance glide
Size: 325 x 72cm
Max . Passenger: 1
Air Chambers: 3+2
Max . Payload: 265 lbs (120 kg)
Net Weight: 37.5 lbs / 17 kg
Drain Valves: 2
Fin System: 1 Center fin
Drop Stitch Thickness: 2.8" (7cm)
Air Pressure: 10psi
Contains: JOMBO 23.5" Highpressure Hand Pump / Magic Backpack / Dropstitch PVC Seat / Pressure Guage / Kayak Paddle / Slidein Center Fin / Repair Kit / Manual
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.